Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The longest redo...but worth the wait

                                               This is the Before



                                                      
this is the After


When we moved in to our house we made a list of all things needing redo.Then we started checking them off one by ... Hey we are going to have another baby! So things got moved around allot.After Zoe got here we got back on the Plan lol started to Save for the bathroom when we had a set amount we put plan into action, Boy we bit off a mouthful. There are many things I look back on and Laugh like how many times Levi and I set off the smoke alarms doing the plumbing or how we found the Bag of Nasty, old Pot under the floor board of the toilet Levi having a stroke at the cost of my tile me freaking out on Levi cause I'm getting up with Leo at 2 am because he wont use the downstairs toilet with out me. But as things started to come together it was worth it. Pope and I are the best team because he lets me do what I want:) so the bathroom is finished and I will be outside the whole Summer putting together our Front Yard!!!!!  oh ya one more thing  Suck it Martha !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment